Yes. Mow Down Cancer, Inc. is a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under EIN 82-4625625. All donations are tax-exempt under IRC Section 170. We couldn't do this without you!
Mow Down Cancer helps families going through cancer treatments. Through donor contributions, we hire professional lawn care companies to mow lawns for the family going through this difficult time. Working through our lawn care partners, Mow Down Cancer ensures their lawn is done professionally and consistently. Our families have peace of mind knowing their lawn will be mowed from April-October so they can focus on what matters most, being with their family!
Our job is to be the answer to the statement that is often asked "If there is anything we can do for you, let us know." This service is offered at no cost to the family, and all donations are tax-deductible.
We help all families with any type of cancer that are going through treatments including surgery and treatments. Presently, we only work with families within Saint Louis, MO region.
Thank you for your interest. We require all candidates to send us an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type "Cancer family request" in the subject line.
1. Include the name and address of the family you are nominating.
2. Brief summary of their situation and reason for the service.
3. Include your name and phone number
4. Once submitted, please allow 2-3 business days to respond. All cases are first come first serve.
5. We will email acceptance and details regarding our service, but it is up to you to notify the family.
Thank you for your interest. You can email email@example.com for additional information or follow us on Facebook for the latest volunteer opportunities.
Copyright © 2021 Mow Down Cancer - All Rights Reserved.